Options and Solutions using Triad MLS ShowingTime Appointment Center
Because of the differences in the Guilford County and Forsyth County (including all other counties in the the Triad MLS market area) essential business limitations, Listing Agents should consider changing their showing instructions in ShowingTime to reflect the appropriate options available based on the location of the property and what is considered an essential service in that area.
While in-person showings are either off the table or extremely difficult in some markets where a “stay at home” order is in place, there are ways that agents can set up their listings to accept video showings using FaceTime, Zoom, GoToMeeting, JoinMe or other similar tools in tandem with the Triad MLS ShowingTime Appointment Center. These showings still require appointments, confirmations, feedback, etc., and listing agents still have the option to decline requests. They can contact the buyer’s agent to make plans for a later date.
We all understand these are very trying times and want to provide a vehicle for agents to keep their clients engaged, especially under the current circumstances. Please take advantage of this information and stay safe!
- Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate Showings – North America and by State
- Real Estate Showings impact due to COVID-19 – Triad MLS
- Using Attachments in ShowingTime
- An option, available immediately, is to include this information in a document and upload it to ShowingTime as an attachment to the appropriate listings (i.e. Guilford County listings). It would then be automatically sent to showing agents that have requested a showing appointment and should accomplish the goal of notifying agents of what are considered professional services in the county where the property resides.
- This can be easily done in the ShowingTime system by clicking the “Attachments” button via the listing worksheet in ShowingTime . Click above link for step-by-step instructions.
- New “Virtual Tour” Showing Appointment type in ShowingTime (added 4-8-2020)