Non-Represented Seller Transactions
This allows selling agents representing a buyer the ability to enter a transaction that had no representation on the listing side. The following apply:
- The selling firm/agent are the only ones allowed to enter a Non-Represented Seller Transaction
- The selling agent must enter all the required fields on the Non-Represented Seller Transaction input form
- At least one photo is required
- A Non-Represented Seller Transaction MUST be submitted within 30 days of its Closing Date.
- A Non-Represented Seller Transaction MUST have permission from the current owner in order for the selling agent to enter into the MLS (must be available by request)
- Listing Agent will automatically default to NonMember.
- There can be no representation on the listing side.