Fee waivers are available for non-principal broker and non-principal appraiser licensees in offices participating in MLS, provided the Participant and any fee-waived licensee(s) meet all the following requirements:
A) Any fee-waived licensee must be a subscriber in another multiple listing service.
B) During any period for which a licensee’s fees are waived, the licensee shall refrain from using any of the following services of this MLS:
- Using this MLS’s systems, databases, etc. This does not include accessing listing information of the licensee’s own broker or of other brokers through the Participant’s IDX site or elsewhere. It does include accessing such information on the Participant’s VOW (which is for consumers’ personal use).
- Being identified as a listing agent on an active or pending property listing in this MLS.
- Use of any data feed from this MLS (except one that includes listings only of the licensee’s broker).
- Using this MLS’s data on an IDX or VOW website identified as the fee-waived licensee’s site or page.
- Using MLS’s data in an automated valuation product or tool in any product or service identified as coming from the fee-waived licensee.